Friday, February 24, 2017

Monochromatic

Monochromatic


I should add some more color to my wardrobe, no? Probably but how could I when black and white look so good with everything? Now that this glorious autumn weather seems like its here to stay, Ive pulled my thigh-high boots and oversized sweaters out of storage. 

Ive been working from home a lot lately so my outfits havent been too exciting. Im learning that there still is an art to dressing casually though. For example, jeans, flats, and a sweater are comfy and practical. Jeans, flat boots, and a peplum sweater are comfy, practical, and fashion-blogger approved. Since I didnt want to get too wild with accoutrements, I accessorized with a little bolo choker and a simple black bag. 


I love the look of slept-in tresses so Ive started using a very "hands-off" approach to styling. Now that my hair is a little longer, it doesnt hold a nice beachy wave the way it used to. I curl it before bed, sleep on it, and run my fingers through it in the morning. Thats it. I used to touch up my curls every morning but realized it takes too much time, especially since the curls usually all fall before noon anyway. As for makeup, Im thinking that I may share my daily makeup tutorial soon, if you all would be into it! 

xo,
e.m.

top/ ASOS (old, similar), jeans/ H&M, boots/ Charles by Charles David (old, similar), necklace/ ASOS (similar), bag/ Saint Laurent (similar)

Available link for download