Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My best friend

My best friend


Hiya!
Greetings from the NEC!

Another  super busy day, filled with arty crafters, familiar faces and much fun.
It was almost time to call it a day, when these two lovely Welsh ladies, 
Anne and Jan with a plan,
came by and rounded off the day nicely with a giggle and a banter.


The signal here is no good, so I will have to keep it short and sweet again.

Heres a little demo I did at some point today,
using my best friend, the boy in flight, 
and my current fave trick with the lace and the Gel Press Petites.


If you were ever looking for a stamp which works brilliantly every time,
Then my best friend is a must have.


Brushes, Post-Its and a brayer too of course!


But at the very top of my best list is this little lad.


Where I go, he goes.
And tomorrow hes coming out to play with me...

Love & hugs,
Barb
Xxx

Available link for download