Sunday, February 26, 2017

My Latest Treasure

My Latest Treasure



Thought I would show you this little beauty I found on my travels recently, this 1920s glass dressing table set may not be to everyones taste, but it fits perfectly with my vintage style.

I love anything like this, and for £9.50 I couldnt not get it!, Im still deciding on a place for it and exactly what to put in the delicate, heart shaped trinket dishes, so if you have any ideas let me know! I was going to use the tray to display my perfumes but I didnt want to split up the set.

The little bowl at the front isnt originally from the set, and it once would have come with another candle-stick holder instead (im a geek and found a completed one on ebay!) but I kind of love it even more as someone has added the little bowl at some point over the years.

Ive had quite a lot of requests to do home and decor related blog posts and videos, and as me and my boyfriend are currently looking for out first place together, I have been slowly growing a collection of pieces for our home, so hopefully I can do a few more posts like this.

What vintage bargins have you found? Id love to know...




Available link for download