Saturday, February 25, 2017

My Favorite Christmas Home Tours

My Favorite Christmas Home Tours


Christmas is just around the corner, yall! Ive loved following along with the many (many!) beautiful Christmas home tours that have popped up in blogland over the past couple of weeks. Im basically living vicariously through them since going all out on decor just wasnt in the cards for us this year - we just moved into our new house a month ago! #priorities (Although I did post a "one room Christmas home tour" last week...catch it here if youd like!)

If you enjoy pretty Christmas decor as much as I do, I figured you might enjoy a few peeks at some images from some of my favorite home tours. Lets take a look, shall we?

All this pretty farmhouse dining room from House Seven needed was some greenery to make it feel festive. How cool are those asymmetrical wreaths?

{House Seven}
Iron & Twines cozy bedroom caught my attention with its garlands! I love the circle one on the tree and the vine-y one on the window trim.

{Iron & Twine}
Julias home is always full of awesomely bold design choices and her Christmas decor is no different. I have a soft spot for flocked trees, and hers is just the prettiest in my opinion!

{Cuckoo4Design}

How cute is this Merry Christmas Banner above A Creative Days bed? Sometimes its the little things that can really make a room. Catch the rest of her tour here.
{A Creative Day}
Cedar garland cascading down the banister...yes please! I love the simplicity of the natural greenery at Julie Blanners house.

{Julie Blanner}
And lastly, I couldnt leave out Anikos pretty mantle. It just feels so festive. (More natural greenery!)

{Place of My Taste}

What kinds of Christmas decor do you have up at your homes? Whether a lot or a little (like me!), I hope you are enjoying this season. Happy Monday!


Enjoy what you read today?  Enter your email address below to subscribe to May Richer Fuller Be!  Delivered by FeedBurner

Available link for download