Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mr Googlie Eye

Mr Googlie Eye


One of the boys I nanny (who is also one of Kades best friends) had his 6th birthday recently. He is the kind of kid who has everything, so I wanted to give him something unique and special. I decided on a silly monster plushie. Kade designed the whole thing- he chose the colors, the shape of the body, how many eyes, what the mouth should look like, everything! Here is the result:


The boy named him Mr. Googlie Eye. He loves him very much, takes him everywhere, even sleeps with him! It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling to know that I was able to make something he loves!


There is a pocket on the back for notes or little treasures.


Im thinking about making some monsters for the shop, what do you think?

Available link for download