Sunday, March 5, 2017

My name is Timmy I blog on Weekends DIY contains things that I formed during weekends I have perm

My name is Timmy I blog on Weekends DIY contains things that I formed during weekends I have perm



This is the first post on this blog. English is the title of my blog, but I decided to use the English Filipino its content. First of all, I am a Filipino. Obvious rockwell is not it? Hehe! Second, many of the blogs use of the English language. But I also guarantee that it will be a pure Filipino I blog because there were many words that I did not translate into my own language. Such as DIY and weekends. This post is about what I read (rug). When looking on Google for ways of making my own rug, it seems the easiest for me. Actually no matter how easy a DIY, I still easy to intimidate. I much reason to postpone the making of a project. But not yesterday. Do I need to rag on foot! I say it's easy to do. Can a rag finish the day. Let me just watch as many movies as mature children. And when they were asleep, I stick continuing sewing.
3. It seems tinitirintas plait the hair of Rapunzel. Hehehe! At each end, I pinagdudugtong rockwell another length of fabric through pagbuhol them. But can also sew the ends. When you nakapagtirintas while maybe five feet, you can sew it around, side to side. Note: Do not sew extra stiffness for lumulobo not among the rag.
About Me
My name is Timmy. I blog on Weekends DIY contains things that I formed during weekends. I have permanent work from Monday to Friday and when I come home every night I would prefer just to watch over my family. So on weekends only having time for my own vices: the DIY. Artist me and whether I would even draw or paint, the more inclined I am now in the artwork that has advantages in our home. :) View my complete profile



Available link for download