Sunday, March 5, 2017

My Absence

My Absence


Hello dear readers!

By now you might have noticed that The Everyday Goth has been undergoing a bit of an unannounced hiatus recently. As I posted on Tumblr, life has been Happening to me in a very intense way lately which has lead me to take the semester off of college and has left me in a not very blog-y mood. Ive still been posting on Tumblr and Ive been quite active on Pinterest but whenever I open a new blog post page my mind goes blank. However, I am going to attempt to get back into the swing of things soon.

As always, send me any requests for posts or questions you need answered to me at theeverydaygoth@yahoo.com or via my contact page.

Thank you guys again for your patience, I hope I can get into the swing of things soon.

Best,

Mary Rose,
The Everyday Goth

Available link for download