Friday, March 3, 2017

My Vinted Experience

My Vinted Experience




Some of you might remember a post I did a few months back about a new website called Vinted. Its a new way of buying, selling and swapping clothes, and you can browse through and find the things that you want.

I had a really good experience of selling through Vinted. Out of all the items I listed, I only have a couple left on there which I think is really good. The only thing to keep in mind is, if you have active items on there and you dont regularly check it, someone could have bought and be waiting for an item without you realising. (This happened to me but luckily the Vinted team are quick to respond to any issue you have!)

The only down side to selling on Vinted, is it can be quite a lengthy process in order to get the money youve earnt from selling your clothes or accessories. You need to get a 13 digit code from the post office reciept each time you send an item and type this into the Vinted website. You then need to wait until the buyer marks the item as received and then you can withdraw the money from your Vinted account to your bank account. This takes about 5 working days. The good side to this though, is that both parties are covered, as you have proof you sent the item, and the buyer doesnt have any money taken until they receive their items.

I also bought an item for myself from Vinted to see how that side of things worked.


It was a simple process, you just had to enter your card details like you would for purchasing almost anything online. You can even use the money in your Vinted account if youve already got funds from selling items on there. Im really pleased with this pretty blue and yellow dress, originally from H&M.

It youd like to check out Vinted for yourself then visit the website, or download the app, either for iPhone or android. And check out my Vinted page!


Available link for download