Sunday, January 29, 2017

Most of the fabrics used are from old clothes I

Most of the fabrics used are from old clothes I



Most of the fabrics used are from old clothes I've worn. So basically limited hammer to the size of the projects I do. But also because so i dun-cha-challenge to think of what I have just now.
Posted by Timmy Ybanez at 12:00 AM
My name is Timmy. I blog on Weekends DIY contains things that I formed during weekends. I have permanent work from Monday to Friday and when I come home every night I would prefer just to watch over my family. So on weekends only having time for my own vices: the DIY. Artist me and whether hammer I would even draw or paint, the more inclined I am now in the artwork that has advantages in our home. :) View my complete profile
2014 (11) December (2) November (1) October (4) Sugar skull The soft elephant / The soft elephant Tote Bag House Cardboard / Carton House August (3) May (1)



Available link for download