Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Editing Playlist

My Editing Playlist


Music is so important in my daily life and I have playlists for most of the things I do. When I edit I really spend lots of time with each photo so its important for me to have good, relaxing music to help me focus. Sometimes Ill listen to Pandora while I work (I love the Copeland station) but Ive got a couple of songs that make up my typical editing playlist and thought it would be fun to share them. I think I am most serious when Im in Photoshop so some of these songs may be a bit too heavy for cruisin down the interstate but theyre perfect for how I use them. Give them a listen!

Photobucket

Do you have any songs that help you edit, sleep, drive, exercise, etc? Send me recommendations! I love finding new music!

Available link for download