Monday, January 30, 2017

My students projects

My students projects


Lately Ive asked my students to work on a 30 day artistic project, using their Capoeira skills as a means of expression.
I asked for something innovative, new, fresh as opposed to the typical Capoeira video so abundant on the net.
Here are three of the projects that provided in my opinion a more refreshing presentation and didnt fell into the unoriginality pit that is so easy to fall into.
Mind you, the girls presenting are young artists (all under 18) and has a long way to go, but still let us know what you think..

The first one is by Adi Pinhassi (Pantera Rosa) and it is called Brincadeira (Childs play in Portoguese)


The second one is by Karin Bensabat (Avestruz) and it is called Shadow Game


And the third one is by Gal Moskona (Apache) and it is called Thinking Inside the Box




I hope you enjoyed them and we are waiting to hear your opinion..

Available link for download