Saturday, January 28, 2017

Mom

Mom




This is the second in a series of paintings Im working on for my mom. Originally, these were going to be for her birthday/mothers day (which are two weeks apart), but I decided to take my time and deliver them in installments. Here she is on her porch with her dog, where you can find her on most summer mornings...

There was absolutely no way that I could work this into the Illustration Friday topic of "Emergency", so maybe I will do something quick for that and try to get it up within the next couple of days. Im going home for a couple weeks on Friday (hooray!) so hopefully that means I will have a lot more time to draw and doodle and make pretty things to post. Or I could be lazy and do nothing. Ill try to find a happy medium somewhere.

Happy Monday Everyone!

Available link for download