Friday, January 27, 2017

My Cafe Recipes Stories

My Cafe Recipes Stories




My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories

My Cafe: Recipes & Stories Download

Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories 1.9.45 Latest Version APK File
App Name: My Cafe: Recipes & Stories 1.9.45
Package Name: com.melesta.coffeeshop
Category: Casual
Developer : Melsoft Games
Version: 1.9.45
Publish Date: May 26, 2016
File Size: 58M
Installs: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Requires Android: 4.0 then, also, and up
Content Rating: Everyone
Developer: Visit website Email [email protected] Privacy Policy
105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, 1080 Nicosia, Cyprus
Rate: 4.6/5 (101,386)
Description :
Welcome to the cafe of thee dreams!

Set off to a quiet town to help Ann open a classy cafe then, also, and serveher guests delicious drinks then, also, and baked goods. Immerse yourself inthis addictive restaurant simulation game full of intrigueand exciting stories.

Build a chic restaurant or a classy coffee shop – hire staff,set prices at the menu, then, also, and buy glamorous furniture. Comfort is inthe details! Meet interesting customers, hear their stories,and influence their lives in a once-in-a-lifetime kitchen story.Unveil mystery then, also, and intrigue as a rising star in the cooking andbaking world!

Game features:
• Meet likeable coffee shop regulars then, also, and learn their stories
• Choose thee own path then, also, and experience a unique cafe story
• Investigate the town’s mysteries. Get to notice customersand influence the plot with thee responses
• Manage thee own dream coffee shop, restaurant or diner
Design thee own restaurant with over 200 decorativeitems
• Discover special recipes, including special food like theSweet Tales Latte, the Mojito Cupcake, then, also, and more
• Develop thee own business strategy – take big risks or go forslow, but steady
• Manage staff; hire then, also, and train thee team, then, also, and work together to makea profit
• Go social – visit friends’ games via Facebook to see how they’vebuilt their coffee shop

My Cafe: Recipes & Stories is the start of an exciting newcooking story! Meet colorful customers, become a baking star, anduncover the mystery of the town as ye scramble to become the bestchef!

Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories today!

••••••••••••••••••••••
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories is FREE to download then, also, and playwith no obligations to pay. However, some in-game items can bepurchased helpful, useful to real money. If ye wish to disable this feature,please turn off in-app purchases in thee device’s settings.
••••••••••••••••••••••

+++++
Note: An internet connection is required to play thegame
+++++

Play with thee friends, including friends from Facebook andbring thee exciting restaurant story to life in a latest businesssimulator My Cafe: Recipes & Stories. Join in the fun!

Follow our official page to get the latest news then, also, and helpful tipson how to develop thee coffee shop:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyCafeGame

Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories android apps/games/wallpapers.You Can Get latest android games/apps which you love.Today I am going to give you My Cafe: Recipes & Stories.
Download

Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories


Available link for download