Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Pregnancy Journal Week 22

My Pregnancy Journal Week 22


What can I say about Week 22?

Physically, I feel fine.  Ive been walking to keep up with training to walk a mini-marathon in April.  I ran it for the first time last year, and have kept it as a goal for this year as well to maintain physical exercise during this pregnancy.  Ill take it week by week, but so far Ive been able to walk 6 miles without any issues...well, except the issue that I really want to run.

That being said, I am having some serious lower abdominal pain a few times a week.  I think its just muscle stretching, but Im having it more frequently and intensely than with my other pregnancies.  I wonder if it has to do with her position.  Usually lying on my side for a while will get it to stop...you can imagine how convenient that is with eight other children!

Emotionally, Im feeling rather overwhelmed and exhausted.  Im taking steps to overcome this by making my morning quiet time a priority, attempting to eliminate any stress-inducing activities that arent absolutely necessary to my day, and trying to focus on the blessings of my day.  Im finding inspiration from this book:

 
And this blog...A Holy Experience.

Other than that, I am content with Week 22.  On one hand, Im excited to be over halfway through this pregnancy.  On the other I dont feel anxious to get it over with either.

Once again, Ill be linking up to My Joy-Filled Life Pregnancy Link Up.


Available link for download