Friday, January 27, 2017

More Numbers

More Numbers


Some have commented that I didn’t include any other numbers that don’t fit in with the specific numbers I feel SK wants us to notice in the movie. I never thought of this because the four numbers 12, 21, 24, 42, are so obvious. Why should I look for any other numbers other than what he’s pointing me to? They’re meaningless, don’t prove or disprove anything and are a waist of time. If he wasn’t trying to hide this all the numbers would be 12, 21, 24, 42, etc. and if he didn’t do what I believe he did, hardly any would be.

Surprisingly hardly anything I investigated while looking for the obvious numbers didn’t fit into what I’ve already written about. But there were a few. I couldn’t read their license plate number, the opening shot of The Overlook turned out to be :16 seconds long not :12, I could have bet my life that the western Wendy is watching when Jack calls her from the interview was “High Noon” but it wasn’t, and the amount of times they call Danny Doc didn’t pan out. But that’s about it.

Now I’ve put a place for you to post any numerical evidence you find that you feel either proves or disproves what I’ve written. Put it here so everyone can see it but please only include major items, not how many times Jack says “I” or how many ants are crawling on their kitchen table, etc. And, good luck.

[Back to Home Page]

Available link for download