Friday, January 27, 2017

More Easter iffic!

More Easter iffic!


Another bad pun made the headlines. Sorry. Pun really intended because you gotta see what I mean and say (heck, shout) "Easter-iffic" with me.


Im sure I had once or twice mention jinjerup here on my blog, shes just way too talented! And to celebrate Easter jinjerup teamed up with myowlbarn and share this with us! For Free! How cool is that? Go on take a hike to the owls nest and indulge yourself in some easter-iffic favor bags. Dont forget to thank them and tell them I sent you. HA! No need to do the later one, but be polite and thank them :)

If you havent download my own Easter-iffic go right here.

Do you want to create your own Easter-iffic things? GIVEAWAY still runs! go right through here!

Have a nice week!

Available link for download